Are you looking for information about how to transfer music from iTunes to an Android phone? If yes, then here is an in-depth article for you.
iTunes is software, which delivers music services to its users. You can download songs, videos, and other media from the internet. You can only use iTunes on iPhone, Apple, and PC. So the problem to concern is we cannot use iTunes on android, but the good news is this you can transfer music from iTunes to an Android phone.
In this article, we have mentioned the top methods used to transfer music from iTunes to Android phones.
How to transfer music from iTunes to Android phone?
(1) Google Play Music:
It is an application, which is used to transfer songs from one device to the other device and also you can save up to 50000 songs through cloud storage. For your easiness, we have divided the process into the following steps.
- You need to download and install the Google play music application to your PC or iPhone first.
- Once you would get done with this then you should log in to your account in the Google Play Music. The songs will automatically appear in your Google Play Music account; if you have plenty of songs available in your device then it may take some time to get uploaded in your Google Play Music account.
- Download and install the Google Play Music application to your android phone as well. Once you will do this, you can see all the songs which were uploaded from your PC or iPhone to Google Play Music. You can get access to those sounds at any time.
When should you need to use this method?
- You can use this method you don’t have a data cable to sync your PC or iPhone to your android phone.
- You can also use this method when you are out of storage. These songs are stored in your Google account and do not occupy your phone storage space.
When you cannot use this method?
If you don’t have internet then you cannot use this method to transfer the songs from one device to the other device, you cannot get access to your songs without an internet connection.
What are the main points to remember?
- You also need to remember that you cannot logout your current account and login with a new account, if you do this then you will lose all your songs collection.
- You can only utilize this method for songs; you cannot transfer photos, multi-media messages through this message.
(2) Double Twist Application:
You can transfer your iTunes into an android by sync your computer or PC to your android phone through the Double Twist Application. We have distributed the whole process into the following steps.
- Firstly, you need to download the Double Twist Application in your PC from Double Twist home page.
- Download the Double Twist Application for your android from the play store. The Double Twist Application is present in free and premium prices in android. You can get the premium version is $10, but you don’t need it for transferring your iTunes from PC to smartphone.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application on both devices then you will sync both devices through Double Twist Application. You will sync two devices by using wifi or USB. We will recommend you to choose the USB method because it is fast and you don’t need wifi for it.
- Before that, you need to give access to a double Twist application for the iTunes library. For this purpose, you should do right-click on the double Twist icon and select Preferences and then click Use iTunes library. If you have a memory card then you can also give access to the memory card. In this way, you can get all the music in your SD memory card. If you think that the music collection is larger than your SD card memory then using the SD card is a waste of time. In that case, you need to give access to your iTunes library.
- Once you have given the access and click on sync then all the iTunes will start to transfer into your iTunes library. Once the synchronization process will be completed, you can see and play the iTunes music using a double Twist Player for Android.
(3) Droid Transfer:
This method is not limited to only transfer your iTunes to android, but you can also transfer videos, multi-media messages, themes, and many more from PC to device.
To transfer iTunes from PC to android, you need to sync PC and android by using droid transfer. This application gives you a unique feature, which you will not get from other methods.
Droid transfer tells you about the duplicate and non-duplicate tracks so; you don’t need to get worried about losing your tracks or get duplicate tracks.
We have defined the process to transfer iTunes from PC to android in the following steps for your easiness.
- You need to download the Droid Transfer on Pc and then install Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Download Droid Transfer on your android and install it on your android phone.
- Sync your PC to your android device. You can sync both devices by using WiFi or USB. USB method is much faster and reliable than wifi method.
- Before sync, you need to provide access for the iTunes by right-clicking the icon of droid transfer and then select iTunes library.
- Then choose the sync option. When you click “Sync iTunes”, you will be informed about the tracks which are missing from your android device and the tracks which are missing from your iTunes library.
According to that information, you can copy and paste the tracks while avoiding the duplicate tracks and then you can check these songs on your android phone. Droid Transfer also provides you the advanced option to choose the songs to transfer. You can tick all those songs which you want to transfer and then click sync.
If you do have no USB then you can also use wifi to transfer the iTunes from PC to android.
(4) Connect Your Data Cable:
If you are not able to connect your mobile to wifi and cannot download any third-party app to transfer iTunes to android then this method is best for you. You only need a single data cable to transfer iTunes from PC to android manually. This method is fast and highly recommendable. You can apply the following steps to transfer iTunes from PC to android.
- Connect the PC device to your android device through data cable.
- Once you will connect both devices then, you will get multiple options on android device screens like charging only, transfer files (MTP), mass storage mode (MSC), and MIDI. You should select the transfer files (MTP) method.
- Now you should open your file explorer on PC and go to your android storage file, and then go to the music file.
- Once you will be done with it, then go to your PC music file and select iTunes > music.
- Once you opened both file explorers then transfer all the iTunes from your PC music file to your android music file.
(5) iSyncr Application:
If you are looking for a third-party application, which is used to transfer iTunes from PC to android phone efficiently and simply, then the iSyncr Application is the best choice for you. We have explained this process in the steps described below.
- Firstly, you need to download and install the iSyncr application on your PC.
- Secondly, you need to download and install the iSyncr application on your android phone from the play store.
- Connect the PC and your android phone through data cable and then open the iSyncr application.
- Once you do this, then you will get an option on the screen about the file you want to sync. You should need to choose the iTunes because you want to transfer iTunes to your android device.
- Once you selected the iTunes for sync then all the iTunes will automatically transfer to your android.
It will take a little time and once it will get finished then a “click End” option pops up on the screen and then you should click it to complete the process. You can now play iTunes.
You cannot use this process until and unless you don’t have a data cable to connect the PC and the android file.
We are so thankful to you if you have read this whole article. In this short article, we have told you about one of the five best methods to transfer iTunes from PC to android device. Now, you can transfer the files with and without the party application.
It is always a good option if you have a data cable because it is the easiest and fastest method to transfer iTunes from PC to android device. If you want to transfer iTunes, then don’t waste time and use one of the methods described above. Good luck!