Let’s check out this in-depth SteelSeries Arctis 7 review along with what you get inside the box so inside you get the Headset, manual and also the wireless transmitter, a micro USB charging cable and then a mobile and console audio cable. But anyways starting with the headband, you get a very sturdy steel frame with a ski goggle elastic strap that helps spread all of the white over your head equally.
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Reviewed
Gadget Answer Team have to say this is an interesting new design at this moment. But it does work very well especially when you can adjust the head strap to fit your head size.
But I personally for us the way this steel frame is bent it kind of looks a bit weird when it’s on your head.
The ear crops are made out of plastic to keep it nice and light.
But it does feel extremely high quality the ear cups does also swivel a bit so it is mostly comfortable to sit on your ears and also turns inward so you can rest it on your neck if you’re not using it or you just want to move around a bit now it is a bit tiny around your neck.
I just usually lift it on my head while moving around or listening to my music or just turn the volume down.
While I wants to do anything else and that work perfectly for me. On the back of the ear cups you get a bunch of controls and connection ports.
Firstly the left side you get a micro USB charging ports to charge the wireless hates it. Next you get a 3.5 millimeter jacket that you can use to share what you are listening to somebody else
Now I’m not too sure how many times you would actually use this but I have to say I really like it.
Check out SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review Video
You never know when you might actually want to use this wireless gaming headset and more is always better. So you do have that option next to the audio jack. You get the mobile search console audio input where we can connect the included cable to connect the Artic 7 to any device with a 3.5 millimeter audio jack.
And you are not only limited to the wireless you can also use it on the go after that you get the volume control wheel that is extremely handy and perfectly positioned to easily adjust. The amount of balm you want to hear then also the button on the left ear cup is to mute your microphone.
Once you press it, you will hear a beep and the button will be pushed out. So you can feel that the mic is muted. Then moving to the right ear cap, you get that power on button that you have to press for 3 seconds to turn it on or off. The power icon also blinks a certain color to let you know the percentage of the battery.
This wireless gaming headset has a green flash is between hundred and fifty percent of battery life. While yellow is between forty nine to twenty percent while red is nineteen to ten percent and a fast thinking redis nine to one percent.
Luckily you can still use the hit it while you are charging it with the micro USB cable and while charging the power icon will blink a lot slower. So you know that it is charging. Just don’t forget to unplug the cable before standing up.
You never know what can happen next you also get a volume channel wheel that allows you to adjust what you are hearing between two inputs.
So you’re able to set up the chat input to something like discord or team speak and then you have the game channel for you know your gaming audio.
Then you are able to scroll the wheel to the channel you would like to hear more of now. This is a super handy feature when you’re playing with friends online and want to have full control on what you hear.
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review of Design
On-headset Chat-Mix dial gives you the control to adjust the volume during chatting and gaming time (PC and Mac only). The headset is smooth and highly evolved, with streamlined appearance and an absolutely foolproof adjustable headband.
Rather than having to monkey around with inflexible extendable rods, you can simply adjust two Velcro straps, and the bendable headband will go along with your head’s size and shape.
This wireless gaming headset provides incredible comfort with soft and flexible elastic band. As you’d anticipate from ski goggle-style material, reinforced with a solid metal piece connecting the two ears.
The Other Best SteelSeries For 2019
1. SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
In this review we’ll take an in-depth view on the SteelSeries Arctis Pro to make your buying decision easier!
About the product
- It has Dual-Wireless technology which provides rock solid, 2.4G wireless lossless audio for gaming and it is combined with Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro comes with Premium Hi-Res speakers with High-density neodymium magnets reproduce a expansive, full frequency range from 10 – 40,000 Hz with stunning realism and clarity
- It offers maximum durability and a consistent fit for Luxurious lightweight steel and aluminum alloy construction
- You can enjoy more than 20 hours of gaming becuase of two included swappable batteries allow you to charge a battery in the base station
- While using this amazing headset you can experience studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation for it’s ClearCast microphone
2. HyperX Cloud Flight – Wireless Gaming Headset
The HyperX Cloud Flight offers great sound and long battery life, with a wonderfully lightweight and cozy design.
About the product
- It comes with up to 30 hours of battery life
- Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless connection
- Signature HyperX comfort and immersive in-game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel slider
- PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
- 90° rotating ear cups along with LED lighting effects
- Intuitive on-board audio and mic controls
- Outstanding gaming headset provides Detachable Noise-Cancellation Microphone
3. Corsair HS60 – Virtual Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset
Corsair headset range covers about every budget, from the affordable to the high-end.
Discord Certified Headphones – Compatible with Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch – Carbon
About the product
· It has Legendary Corsair build quality and metal construction which ensures long-term durability
· Plush Memory foam and adjustable earcups gives users an exceptional comfort for any game-play
· 50mm Neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy
· Microphone is removable and can be found under the box
· The included USB adapter unlocks virtual 7.1 surround sound on PC delivering immersive multi-channel audio
· Multi-platform compatible with PC, Xbox one*, PS4, Nintendo switch and mobile devices.
· Corsair is high performance headset for all your listening needs